Инженерные изыскания

Посетитель
Morozov
72 дня назад
У меня вопрос о том, насколько необходимо делать геологические изыскания на участке, где я собираюсь строить дом, при условии, что я точно знаю, что соседи без каких либо изысканий построили свои дома не одно десятилетие назад.
Exx
Посетитель
Exx
70 дней назад
Стройте дом без изучения грунтов, ничего не страшного не случиться. Вы же знаете, что раньше так и строили дома, и некоторые стоят и по 100 лет. Так что не переживайте.
Посетитель
Batt
19 дней назад
Автор, геология на участках может быть абсолютно разной, у соседей может совершенно отсутствовать, скажем, плывучесть грунтов, на вашем же участке она может быть высокой, и от этого вам нужно будет выбирать тип фундамента, допустим свайный. Да и услуга геологических изысканий стоит не так уж и дорого, сами можете ознакомиться с ее стоимостью, например, тут https://lentisiz.ru/geologicheskie-i-geotekhnicheskie-izyskaniya/ .
Посетитель
KevinBoync
1554 дня назад
I would love to thank you for the hard work you have put in creating this nice spot. Actually the technical writing technical expertise has inspired me to have to get into my friends Drupal. Take a look at web site I recently made for web design in flagstaff Az my web page, flagstaff local seo agency. Well, I hope to engage in a chat and begin some fascinating topics with anyone in the near future. What a nice surprise that I found this site! - reading over superb more secrets. Your large database is very a great reward and will promote me with my hobby. I'm absolutely shocked by the specialized secrets that every one has on this web site. It is obvious how good everyone has percieved concepts. I bookmarked this website and will visiting often for related information. You my fellow bloggers are the rarest genius. I discovered the knowledge that we had already searched all over the place and just could not locate. What an informative spot.
phoenix email marketing
Посетитель
KevinBoync
1554 дня назад
I assumed I had to salute you for the endless work all have put in startingcollaborating about this blog. Actually the technical research skills have started me to have to created my own forum. werid Check this website I just created for website seo in flagstaff az my website, flagstaff seo. Well, hope to chat and begin some fascinating topics with you in the near future. What a nice surprise that I found this site! , contributing expert information. This blogger is totally a great reward and will quicken things for my friends and I at work. I am absolutely blown away with the expertise knowledge that everybody on this forum. It is an example of how nicely everyone has understood concepts. I bookmarked this post and will be comming back for additional posts. You my fellow bloggers are the best perfectionists. I came upon the know-how that I have previously discovered everywhere and just could not come across. What a well developed forum.
phoenix email marketing
|
Перейти на форум:
Быстрый ответ
Чтобы начать общаться на форуме, зарегистрируйтесь.